Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Knitting....

I have some projects that I need to take pictures of! The Master and Commander sweater is only lacking a sleeve and some seaming. Evan's Blanket won't be done by tomorrow (his birthday) but it's growing by leaps and bounds, even to the point of prompting Evan to knit some rows on it. Nothing much on the needles really, but there are some crochet things coming up. I bought a copy (finally!) of the Happy Hooker and am happily hooking away. I've got a blanket started and a lacy bolero. It seems that crochet lace and I get along just fine, whereas knit lace and I hate each other. Or I just hate trying to do knit lace. At any rate, I'm happy.
For sewing there's a little bag, a pillow and my first dress coming along swimmingly. I can't wait to wear it! I just needs a zipper and some finishing trimmage. I don't know what just yet, but it's looks just a smidge plain. It's cute though.

No comments: