Sunday, June 05, 2011

Crafty Goodness!

I've been busy!
First up is this ruffle bustle skirt I whipped up from a fab tutorial over at The Noble Hare.  Super simple and very satisfying.  I plan on adding a little more length to this though, at 18" it's darling, but I worry that my knickers may show should I bend over too far!


Next up is my o w l s sweater designed by Kate Davies of the blog needled.  It's such a quick knit that I've knit this version three times!  Heehee.  First two incarnations had minor tweaking that needed to be done.  It's frogged again and back on the needles hopefully for the last time.  However now that the weather has turned sunny it may be a little while before I actually pick this up and knit on it.  It's knit in Malabrigo which is a kettle dyed squishy-soft merino wool.  I picked it up as a reward to myself for finishing my first year at Cornish.  after forking over $80 this sweater better come out perfect! ;)

I have a few other things in progress, a brides maid dress for a friend, starting to tweak my Sabriel costume, and dreaming up ideas for Steamcon in October!  So stay tuned.

Cheers,
Anna

No comments: